Analytical View holds a significant experience in the field of Enterprise Risk Management and in cooperation with leading Risk Management Vendors provides integrated Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) solutions that allow companies across various industries to streamline and automate their enterprise-wide GRC programs, Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and CyberSecurity programs.
- Regulatory Risk Compliance (IFRS9, IFRS17, Solvency II). Adequately address Regulatory Risk with robust Risk Management Frameworks that supports to ensure regulatory compliance. Ensure transparency and traceability across the entire processes so that you can track down anomalies and answer regulator inquiries on demand. Apply advanced analytics to anticipate enterprise risks and initiate risk control measures to mitigate losses.
- Operational Risk Management. Improve risk processes and controls, optimize the allocation of capital reserves and mitigate the frequency and severity of risk events with an integrated approach that incorporates best-practices and regulatory mandates.
- Model Risk Management. Significantly facilitate the entry, collection, transfer, storage, tracking, and reporting of models that are drawn from multiple lines of business across your organization with an integrated approach towards Model Risk Management.
- Anti-Money Laundering. Safeguard your reputation, adapt quickly to new regulatory expectations and emerging risks and avoid fines and penalties associated with noncompliance. Applied standard analytics routines can monitor for known money laundering risks, and behavioral analytics can monitor for abnormal behaviors.
- Internal/External Fraud Management. Significantly improve key metrics such as fraud detection, hit rates and false positives, automate processes, lower operational cost, become more competitive and increase market share over your competitors.