Are you a data analytics enthusiast? Are you able to handle sophisticated analytics solutions and help prestigious clients along their digital transformation journey? At Analytical View we are looking for ambitious professionals to fill in the role of Business Analytics Senior Consultant and join our expert team.
Analytical View is the exclusive SAS reseller in Greece and a “SAS Alliance Silver Member Consulting Partner” implementing high profile, complex projects for corporate clients in Greece and abroad. Named as “2018 SAS Subregional Partner of the Year for MEEE (Middle East & Eastern Europe)”, Analytical View successfully deliver data analytics solutions to high-end clients, mainly in the Insurance, Telecoms and Banking industries.
At Analytical View we help our clients exploit their data through the deployment of cutting-edge analytics tools and innovative methodologies. You will be part of a growing team of experts, specialized in implementing SAS powered industry solutions for medium and large size enterprises. Our services portfolio includes solutions towards Risk Management, Customer Intelligence, Fraud Detection and Data Governance. As a senior member of the team you will have a key delivery role in client facing assignments along with the role of mentoring junior members of the team. More specifically, the required role includes the following:
- Strong analyst background, able to understand client’s issues and discuss possible solutions with various stakeholders
- Standard data modelling and mining techniques, proactively looking into new cases and concepts to provide answers to business issues
- Deliver end-to-end, SAS-based solutions: Data Management, Data Quality, BI/CI, Risk Management, Fraud Prevention and Customer Analytics projects
- Involvement throughout the Delivery Lifecycle, starting from the Project Requirements Analysis Phase and leading up to Design, Installation & Implementation, UAT, User Training, Handover to Operations and post-delivery Maintenance & Support
- Assume technical leadership of your projects, and drive tasks to timely completion
- Effective time management, between conflicting tasks and between projects
- Client communications on technical issues and project implementation requirements
- Continuously promoting knowledge among the team
The ideal candidate characteristics:
- 4+ years of experience in a BI/Analytics consultant software implementation role or similar
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence concepts, including: star schemas, snowflakes, ETL processes, dimensional modeling and reporting tools
- Excellent (SME) knowledge of SQL
- SAS programing language & SAS Technology (DI, BI, Analytics) know-how is a big plus
- Willing to master new technical domains and take on new challenges in the analytics space
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills & ability to share knowledge openly with others
- Some travel may be required (up to 20%)
- Fluency in English
The selected candidate will follow a rigorous training process in order to build specialized skills in the SAS data language, and relevant technologies.