Are you a data analytics enthusiast? Are you able to handle sophisticated analytics solutions and help prestigious clients along their digital transformation journey? At Analytical View we are looking for ambitious professionals to fill in the role of Data Scientist and join our expert team.
Analytical View is SAS reseller in Greece and a “SAS Alliance Silver Member Consulting Partner” as well as Microsoft Partner and reseller, implementing high profile, complex projects for corporate clients in Greece and abroad in both above Technologies as well as Open Source. Named as “2018 SAS Sub-regional Partner of the Year for MEEE (Middle East & Eastern Europe)”, Analytical View successfully deliver data analytics solutions to high-end clients, mainly in the Banking, Insurance, Telecoms, Retail, Logistics, Construction & Motorways.
At Analytical View we help our clients exploit their data through the deployment of cutting-edge analytics tools and innovative methodologies. You will be part of a growing team of experts, specialized in implementing SAS, Microsoft and Open Source powered industry solutions for medium and large size enterprises. Our services portfolio includes solutions towards Analytics, Data Management & Technology, Customer Intelligence, Risk & Fraud Detection Solutions. As a member of the team you will have a key delivery role in client facing assignments along with the role of mentoring junior members of the team. More specifically, the required role includes the following:
- Professional experience using Big Data technologies and tools that currently exist including Hadoop, Hive SQL and Spark QL, Impala QL, Data streaming technologies including Flume and Kafka and Streamsets Data Collector.
- Proven hands-on experience in implementing end-to-end data management solutions.
- Proven experience of Statistical modelling and Machine Learning techniques with programming experience in R/Python/Scala languages.
- Ability to support data analysis, identification of hidden relationships, visualization of findings.
- Requirements gathering & technical analysis.
- Ability to produce professional documentation.
- Strong analyst background, able to understand client’s issues and discuss possible solutions with various stakeholders.
- Standard data modelling and mining techniques, proactively looking into new cases and concepts to provide answers to business issues.
- Involvement throughout the Delivery Lifecycle, starting from the Project Requirements Analysis Phase and leading up to Design, Installation & Implementation, UAT, User Training, Handover to Operations and post-delivery Maintenance & Support.
- Assume technical leadership of your projects, and drive tasks to timely completion.
- Effective time management, between conflicting tasks and between projects.
- Client communications on technical issues and project implementation requirements.
- Continuously promoting knowledge among the team – Team-working spirit.
The ideal candidate characteristics:
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Sufficient knowledge of Open Source Technologies
- Willing to master new technical domains and take on new challenges in the analytics space
- Analytical skills, problem solving skills & ability to share knowledge openly with others
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
Rigorous SAS data language, and relevant technologies
Participation in advanced implementations on various Industries
Performance Based Bonus
Private Health Insurance